We believe that information management practices are only as good as your weakest link! That’s why we highly recommend training your employees in all facets of information management.
Hooper Access and Privacy Consulting offers both online and classroom training in all areas of information management as follows:
- FOI Introductory – an overview of Freedom of Information legislation requirements and staff responsibilities. Participants won’t walk away being FOI experts but they will understand the legislation and their roles in supporting the FOI program.
- FOI Administrators– for those that have FOI as part of their job responsibilities – this half day intensive training session will provide participants with in-depth knowledge of FOI and its application, policies and procedures.
- Privacy Training – half day training designed to inform employees of their privacy obligations regarding the collection, use, disclosure and security of personal information.
- Breach Management Training and Identity Theft Protection – Participants will complete this training with the knowledge of how to recognize, respond, mitigate and prevent future breaches from occurring.
- Records Management – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Training in the principles and practice of records management. Modules include: Records Classification (ARCS/ORCS), Schedule Development and the Document Discovery Process.
- HP Records Manager/TRIM – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Training in the application of HP Records Manager/TRIM. Modules include: File Organization, Reporting and Box Management.
- Canadian Anti Spam Legislation – this training will help participants to understand this complex legislation and how to ensure that their organization is compliant.
Classroom training will be customized to meet differing employee levels within your organization and will address specific information management challenges you may be facing.
Our online training provides your employees with the ability to learn at their own pace whenever and wherever you want. The online training provides an interactive platform which will engage your employees and make information management topics fun yet informative. Online modules may be designed to score and test knowledge or just track completion based on required knowledge to complete each session.